Broadway Welcomes The Illusionists for 6 Weeks!
Group tickets for the special, six-week Broadway run of The Illusionists- Witness the Impossible are going to be one very hot commodity. In fact, they already are. The show, which comes to the U.S. for a 30-week tour, previews on Broadway at the Marquise Theatre starting November 26th and opens on December 4th. The engagement runs through January 4, 2015. The show is as spectacular as a live show can get, as it features 7 of the world’s most amazing and creative magicians.
What to Expect
There are thrilling acts that will leave you speechless, spectacular effects that will have you on the edge of your seat, and wryly-comical moments blended with magic that will amuse and bemuse you.
The Daily Telegraph said of this show, “It’s deliciously, self-knowingly over the top and brain-bendingly spectacular. Genuinely satisfying family entertainment that should not be missed.”
The Illusionists- Witness the Impossible comes from a sold-out run at the Sydney Opera House. It is the first time that 7 of the greatest magicians in the world have combined their creative energies and richly imaginative minds to present a show that is a mind-blowing spectacular showcase of hilarious magic tricks, death-defying stunts, and acts of breathtaking wonder. These are seven of the most incredible illusionists on earth offering their jaw-dropping talents.
7 Featured Stars
The seven stars of The Illusionists- Witness the Impossible are all highly accomplished performers, magicians, and artists. They are:
- The Manipulator, Yu Ho-Jin, who was recently named the 2014 “Magician of the Year,” by Academy of Magical Arts and is a rising superstar in the world of magic.
- The Anti-Conjuror, Dan Sperry, offering audiences a persona and act that is a combination of Marilyn Manson and David Copperfield, as he mingles the macabre with the art of magic.
- The Trickster, Jeff Hobson presents the ultimate in showmanship and glamour in an act that will leave you weak from laughter.
- The Escapologist, Andrew Basso is known as Italy’s star escape artist, as he performs Houdini’s famous Water Torture Cell in a manner no one ever has, with absolutely no covers.
- The Inventor, Kevin James utilizes comedy, creativity, and a passion for collecting to offer some of the most innovative illusions in the world.
- The Warrior, Aaron Crow is the strong and silent type specializing in weapon magic; he uses swords, paintball guns, and powerful crossbows to keep fans on the edge of their seat.
- The Futurist, Adam Trent fuses technology illusions, dancing and comedy with classic magic techniques as he creates mind-expanding illusions.
Contact Us Today
For group tickets to see The Illusionists- Witness the Impossible, contact All Tickets Inc. at 1-800-922-0716 or click here to connect with us via the web. This is a show that has sold out and thrilled audiences around the world. It does not matter what magic show you have witnessed before, this one is unique in every manner. There’s been nothing like it before on Broadway and there won’t be anything like it for some time to come. Are you ready to be thrilled, mystified, shocked, delighted and astounded? Are you ready to witness the impossible? This is a limited six-week run; no you see it, and later you won’t.