Broadway Group Sales and Discounts: New Comp Promo for Tour, School and Educator Groups
All Tickets Broadway group sales agents are offering comps, free tickets, to tour groups and school and educator groups who book their group discount tickets by September 30, 2013. Comps tickets are available for more than 15 new Broadway productions, including the revival of Les Miserables, the new Andrew Lippa musical Big Fish and Romeo and Juliet with Orlando Bloom.
Exclusive Offer from All Tickets
This free ticket promotion is an exclusive from All Tickets Inc. Book your tickets to the any of the musicals listed below by September 30, 2013, and your tour, student or educator group can receive comps. Tour groups receive 1 complimentary tickets for every 30 paid (up to 4 comps total per show per performance) and student and educator groups get 1 comp ticket for every 25 paid (up to 4 comps total per show per performance). Also, if the Broadway show is offering comps, you’ll get those too!
New musicals including the rollicking comedy A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder, A Night with Janis Joplin, starring Mary Bridget Davies in her award-winning performance as the Queen of Rock and Roll, and Big Fish with Tony winner Norbert Leo Butz are included as well as upcoming revivals of plays and musicals such as Betrayal, directed by multi Tony winner Mike Nichols and starring Daniel Craig (Robert), Rachel Weisz (Emma) and Rafe Spall (Jerry), The Glass Menagerie with Cherry Jones as Amanda and the ever-popular Forever Tango.
If you’re a fan of the movie Rocky, you’ll be glad to know that Rocky, The Musical, which successfully premiered in Germany this year, is on our comp list. Rocky is directed by Alex
Timbers and has music by Stephen Flaherty, lyrics by Lynn Ahrens and a book by Thomas Meehan. Woody Allen’s wonderful, nostalgic comedy Bullets Over Broadway is also a part of our free ticket program. Tony winner Susan Stroman directs Bullets Over Broadway.
For those who love John Grisham, the new adaptation of his riveting best seller A Time to Kill will open this fall. You can get complimentary tickets to this new drama which has been adapted by Tony winner Rupert Holmes.
The Complete List
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder– A fantastically funny musical comedy
- A Night with Janis Joplin– Spend a night with the enigmatic rock and blues singer
- A Time to Kill– A story of race, prejudice and justice
- After Midnight– It’s the Cotton Club during the time of Ellington and other jazz masters
Betrayal– Harold Pinter’s brilliant retro-time drama about friendship, love and deceit
- Big Fish– A young man struggles to finally know his tall tale telling father
- Bullets Over Broadway– Woody Allen’s film about show biz is now a musical
- First Date– It’s blind dating in the 21st century
- Forever Tango– The history of this dance of passion
- Les Misérables– The romantic masterpiece is back on Broadway
- Let It Be– From London’s West End comes a wonderful tribute show
- No Man’s Land– Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart star in this Pinter revival that doubts reality
- Rocky, The Musical– It’s Rocky live, including an amazing live slug fest finale between Rocky and Apollo Creed
Romeo & Juliet– Orlando Bloom and Condola Rashad star as the star-crossed lovers
- Soul Doctor– The true story of a rabbi who became a rock star
- The Bridges Of Madison County– A new musical based on the best selling novel about a farm wife and visiting photographer whose lives are changed forever by their chance meetinbg
- The Glass Menagerie– Tennessee Williams’ American classic about the Wingfield family
- Twelfth Night– From London one of Shakespeare’s most brilliant comedies is performed traditionally with an all-male cast and lit primarily by candles.
Contact All Tickets for Comps
Contact All Tickets’ Broadway group sales agents for fantastic discounts, great seats and the best comp deal around. Plus we can save your group more money when you book meals, accommodations and/or events, attractions and experiences through our knowledgeable booking agents. For more information on our time-limited free ticket promotion contact All Tickets at 1-800-922-0716 or touch base with us via the web. Take a moment to read our latest newsletter, focusing on our new comp promo and please join us on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.